长长久久长长久久长长久久

欢迎光临
我们一直在努力

蝴蝶梦经典台词中英对照版

广告位,电脑和手机可分别设置,可放任何广告代码

蝴蝶梦经典台词中英对照版

《蝴蝶梦》是根据经典小说改编的同名悬疑片,下面精选了中英对照版蝴蝶梦经典台词,感兴趣的朋友可以看一下!

1.Mrs. de Winter:If you don’t think we are happy,it would be much better if you didn’t pretend.I’ll go away.

如果你认为我们在一起不开心,我并不希望你言不由衷,我会自己离开。

2.Mrs. de Winter:I’ve made you unhappy.Somehow I’ve hurt you.Oh,I can’t bear to see you like this because I love you so much.

我让你难过,某种程度上来说我伤害到你了,我无法看到你这个样子,因为我太爱你了。

3.Maxim:And what particular moment would you want to keep?

有哪些特别的时刻,你想重新体验呢?

4.Mrs. de Winter:Oh,all of them,all these last few days.I feel as though I’d collected a whole shelf full of bottles.

所有,过去几天的所有时刻,我仿佛要…要收集慢慢一整架瓶子,

5.Maxim:Sometimes,you know,Those little bottles contain demons that have a way of popping out at you just as you’re trying most desperately to forget.

有时,那些小瓶子装着魔鬼,会突然跑出来瞪着你,只要你试图拼命地去忘记。

6.Mrs. de Winter:I wish there could be an invention that bottled up the memory like perfume.And it never faded,never got stale.Then whenever I wanted to,I could uncork the bottle and live the memory all over again.

我希望能有种发明,能把记忆像香水一样装在瓶子里多好。记忆就可以永不褪色,常年保鲜。什么时候需要,只要随时打开瓶子,你就仿佛又回到过去重新体验那一刻。

7.Would you look into my eyes

现在你还能看着我的眼睛

and tell me that you love me now?

说你爱我吗?

You see,I was right.

你看,我说对了吧,

It’s too late.

太晚了。

No,it’s not too late!

不,还不算晚!

You’re not to say that!

不要这样说!

I love you more than anything in the world…

我爱你胜过这世上的一切。

Please,Maxim,

迈克西姆

kiss me,please!

吻我吧,求求你1

No.It’s no use.

不,没有用,

It’s too late.

太晚了。

8.We can’t lose each other now!

现在我们不能再失去对方,

We must be together always!

我们应该在一起–永远!

With no secrets,no shadows…

没有秘密,没有隔阂。

9.I knew where Rebecca’s body was!

我知道吕蓓卡的尸体在哪儿。

Lying on that cabin floor,

就躺在那船舱的地板上,

on the bottom of the sea.

沉在海底。

How did you know,Maxim?

你怎麽知道的,迈克西姆?

Because I put it there!

因为,是我把它放在那里的。

10.We may only have a few days,a few hours.

不,我们也许只有几个小时,几天了。

Maxim,why didn’t you tell me before?

迈克西姆,为什麽你以前不告诉我?

I nearly did sometimes,

我几次差点儿告诉你,

but you bever seemed close enough.

可是我觉得你对我不够亲密。

How could we be close

我怎能和你亲密,

when I knew you were always thinking of Rebecca?

当我知道你还对吕蓓卡念念不忘?

How could I even ask you to love me

我怎能要求你爱我,

when I knew you loved Rebecca still?

当我知道你仍然爱着吕蓓卡?

What are you talking about?

你在说什麽?

What do you mean?

你这是什麽意思?

Whenever you touched me

每次你触摸我的时候,

I knew you were comparing me to Rebecca.

我知道你在拿我和吕蓓卡相比。

Whenever you looked at me,

每次你看着我,

spoke to me,

和我说话,

or walked with me in the garden,

或者和我在花园里散步的时候,

I knew you were thinking.

我知道你在想:

“This I did with Rebecca

我和吕蓓卡一起做过这

-and this–

还有这

-and this…”

–还有。。。

Oh,it’s true,isn’t it?

是这样吗,是吗?

You thought I loved Rebecca?

你以为我爱吕蓓卡,

You thought that?

你是那样想的?

上面精选的中英对照版蝴蝶梦经典台词,希望大家喜欢!

广告位,电脑和手机可分别设置,可放任何广告代码
海报 打赏
版权声明:本文采用知识共享 署名4.0国际许可协议 [BY-NC-SA] 进行授权
文章名称:《蝴蝶梦经典台词中英对照版》
文章链接: http://www.56699.cn/qg/74952.html
本站资源仅供个人学习交流,请于下载后24小时内删除,不允许用于商业用途,否则法律问题自行承担。
分享到
广告位,电脑和手机可分别设置,可放任何广告代码
广告位,电脑和手机可分别设置,可放任何广告代码

评论 抢沙发

长长久久网

恋爱语录、美好心情句子、恋爱语录、挽回感情语录各种相关句子...

关于我们 联系我们

觉得文章有用就打赏一下文章作者

非常感谢你的打赏,我们将继续给力更多优质内容,让我们一起创建更加美好的网络世界!

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏